How much TBR Chemistry 1995 different from 2009 edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Spiral33

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have older version of BR Chem ll . I got it from my friend. I didnt want to wait 2 more weeks to recieve that book from online order. can somebody tell me how much 1995 edition diferent from newer one?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Over a 15-year timespan? Umm...yes, probably. The MCAT protocols have undergone multiple major revisions (incl. going from paper to computer) over that time period. Generally, more than 5 years old is probably not a great idea (although certain materials have changed little over that time period and may be okay but one should be cautious). Using something 3x that proverbial limit, well...you get the picture.

I have older version of BR Chem ll . I got it from my friend. I didnt want to wait 2 more weeks to recieve that book from online order. can somebody tell me how much 1995 edition diferent from newer one?

Thanks!

The company started in 1990-something, so the 1995 book must be one of the first editions. If it were at least from midearly 2000s (2004 or later), then it would probably be okay. But fifteen years is a long time for something like an MCAT review book. It has to be pretty different than the current book. How many chapters does it have and how many passages in each chapter?