How much will doctors Salaries Decline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

By what percentage will physician salaries decline in the future?

• None

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Very little

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • 10%

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • 15%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 20%

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • 25%

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • 30%

• 35%

• 40%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45%

• 50%

• 55%

• 60%

• 65%

• 70%

• 75%

• 80%

• A ton get out now

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Dont worry about it physicians will maintain their salary for the most part

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Salary wont decline it will increase with the physician shortage

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters

Falco2525

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If universal health care occurs how much do ou think physician salaries will decline...and/or how much will they decline in the future overall

Members don't see this ad.

If universal health care occurs how much do ou think physician salaries will decline...and/or how much will they decline in the future overall

Ohhh...another one...:sleep:

i don't think anyone can tell you how much.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think about 40%. BTW, you should have added the option of an increase, since there are some people that believe salaries will rise.

i don't think anyone can tell you how much.

of course they cant...just interested to see what most people are thinking will happen...this suggests what may happen...no one knows the future

I think about 40%. BTW, you should have added the option of an increase, since there are some people that believe salaries will rise.

the option was the last one on the list!

"in the future"

what does that mean? whats the timeline?

40 years into the future?

if its 8000 years into the future i think they'll decline to $0 since humanity would be extinguished.

"in the future"

what does that mean? whats the timeline?

40 years into the future?

if its 8000 years into the future i think they'll decline to $0 since humanity would be extinguished.

lets say 10-15 years from now

:laugh: spatulas you are ridiculous. Want to make a wager on that online? http://www.longbets.org/ At least all the money goes to a good cause!

I was being completely serious. 8000 years from now some crazed nation-state may even own a death star (if there are nation-states). cool website btw :)

Honestly, I think humanity may end in the next 200 years. Its not an absurd idea. Look at the violence, polution, global warming, ecological damage, extremist groups, etc... now!