How often do people get WL because of gpa/mcat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
But Californ I A is so cool. All the cool kids live here (well, there.. I'm not in CA anymore T__T)

Members don't see this ad.

Here is my school's most recently published stats: http://bit.ly/UJ13AL

To the OP: everyone has something they'd wish as better on their application. If you've made it to interview day, just relax and focus on the positives and remind them why they invited you. Don't worry about the statistical probabilities, the other applicants, or the UG class you feel asleep in.

Just make it happen. Good luck.

Well, I was commenting on people asking what an average student life is at Medical School as in non-med students asking the question. Outside of Matriculant stats- 3.3 is a very good GPA. :thumbup:

But to address your notion- I don't see ADCOMs addressing students at interviews as subpar and asking them how they would succeed. I am speaking mainly from a less-than-stellar student's perspective- myself (n=1), in where it didn't come up. I suppose I am lucky, as I was welcomed with admiration.

Well, I was commenting on people asking what an average student life is at Medical School as in non-med students asking the question. Outside of Matriculant stats- 3.3 is a very good GPA. :thumbup:

But to address your notion- I don't see ADCOMs addressing students at interviews as subpar and asking them how they would succeed. I am speaking mainly from a less-than-stellar student's perspective- myself (n=1), in where it didn't come up. I suppose I am lucky, as I was welcomed with admiration.

I'm having a hard time understanding what you're saying...

Anyhow, I had some dull spots brought up during my interviews and they mainly did it just to see how I moved past that and learned from it.

I'm glad you were "welcomed with admiration".

Members don't see this ad :)
Its not impossible to get in, but that's just what I've noticed. IAmKing from last cycle got into Western with a lower GPA and a 30+ MCAT I believe.

IAmKing got into Western with a 3.2 and 28 MCAT!