How often do u go back to look over old material during the school year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
R

Reborn24

I want to. But just don't have the time as I am constantly inundated w/new material

Members don't see this ad.

If they bring up something in our cardio lecture, such as a scertain bug that causes something, I'll go read up on that (or well try to). Or if we talk about some pathway in metabolism that's messed up in some disorder, I'll read about that......again try to. I think that's the only way I can even go ack to old stuff and read it.

I want to. But just don't have the time as I am constantly inundated w/new material

I thought that with each class we are supposed to make notations on our First Aid, with extremely brief but accurate comments that distills the concepts.

So that we are FREE of the cumbersome books(those Big and Heavy books), and we can revise any OLD concept, just by looking up the FAid book.

But I would be really obliged, if seniors and knowledgeble students, on this forum, could give us ideas, on how to CONSISELY arrange our F Aids.

Thanks