How old are you guys?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
^^ highschool to a 0-6 program.

Members don't see this ad.

24. I'll be almost 29 when I'm out of pharm school, ouch for me!

You're never too old though (although personally, I feel like I've wasted a significant portion of my life just trying to get into pharm school-- and now that I'm in it, it feels like I'm starting from scratch as an old man!).

If this is what you want, then do it.

26 with a 2 year old and a six month old.. applying in 1 yr :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
how can someone start in pharmacy school at 18! please tell me!

It would only be possible if you graduated high school at 16, then did your pre-reqs in two years and got accepted on the first try. You can apply to certain programs as a high school student were you are assured a spot in pharmacy school. The requirements differ but basically you have to still do two years of pre-reqs before hand and keep a certain GPA.

There are probably countries out there that let you enter pharm school at 18, but that's because their college system is built differently than ours.

thanks for clearing that up because that's really young! I would be cool if I had graduated at 16 but it's okay. I want to enter pharmacy school by age 22 or 23 but probably 23 though.

'tis a great great thing to educate yourself. Look the devil in the eye...and don't blink. I'll be 50 when I enter pharm school next year. ...well, I've been BUSY!

19 here, 8 years to go :( no GF no $$. I wonder if girls are in Pharmacy is gorgeous or not. If yes, I will have more motivation :laugh:

24 with a 6 month old starting pre req's Spring '08. If all goes well i.e. I get in pharmacy school on first try I will be approx. 30 when I graduate :)

will be 27 next month and might start pharmacy school next yr.

23 years old here. First time applying. Hopefully I'll be entering pharmacy school at 24. :D

I will be 32 when I go to pharmacy school. Hope that helps you! :)