How old are you? Where do you live?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
20, Milpitas, California

I thought I'd jump this bandwagon.

Members don't see this ad.

Dental Mom said:
:rolleyes: Well, Steve--you are the grandpa here--just kidding man....sorry

Well, I turned 30 in March but at my school everyone thinks I'm 23! It's nice for a mother of 2 to hear that you know....and of course they don't belive I have children already....

But age is how you feel inside, right? :p
I had several moms in my class. Thankfully, none of the kids were mine. Just kidding.

On a related note, my wife and I just turned 30 and have one kid. She looks like she's 14 years old and still gets carded at the library. People think she's the nanny when she's with me and our son out in public. It used to frustrate her, but now that she's 30 she's starting to like it. I look old, so in a few years maybe people will assume she's my 2nd wife...

25 and 5 min from Washington University in St. Louis the cite of 2004 presidential debate (yes, i saw John kerry in person). Moving to Worcester, MA in 3 days (home :( )

Members don't see this ad :)
27, I live in Topeka, KS right now, but I just dropped 5K on a town-house co-op and I'll be moving to Kansas City next month. Sometimes I feel a little old, but I feel like I have really explored my carreer options over the years, and now I'm certain I'll enjoy my future dental career, so I don't feel like I've been wasting my time.

msf41 said:
27, I live in Topeka, KS right now, but I just dropped 5K on a town-house co-op and I'll be moving to Kansas City next month. Sometimes I feel a little old, but I feel like I have really explored my carreer options over the years, and now I'm certain I'll enjoy my future dental career, so I don't feel like I've been wasting my time.

Congrats on the little one!

toofache32 said:
I had several moms in my class. Thankfully, none of the kids were mine. Just kidding.

Sooo...some of the kids were yours? ;)

22 and live in Baton Rouge, LA

Yep, I get to be the oldest on this thread.....turn 34 in a few days and living in Marietta, GA. By all means, MCG is my number 1 choice but I will be happy to get accepted anywhere in the Southeast.

IWuvTeef said:
22, grew up in Orlando - FL, go to school in Gainesville - FL (2 hrs apart).

Going to Indiana to freeze my ass off in the Winter. :scared: :laugh:

Indy isnt that cold!!!!!! Come to Chicago for the winter....they call it the windy city for a reason (and not just due to the politicians).

Anyway, just turned 25 in April--grew up in the hometown of film director John Hughes about 15 miles NW of downtown Chicago (Ferris Bueller, Sixteen Candles, Breakfast Club, Home Alone, etc...he loves to film at my high school).

Accepted at IUSD...waitlisted at UIC...so not sure where I will end up.

31 For sunny San Diego California. America's Finest City. 10 minutes from Tijuana Baja Cal, You just Can't beat that. :thumbup:

I'm 31 and live in Sunny San Diego Cali, America's Finest City. 10 minutes to Tijuana Baja Cali and 20 from Rosarito...It's BAJAAAA. You just can't beat that :D

Members don't see this ad :)
21, toronto...soon to be jc/nyc - wherever my sis finds a new place

Bullfan16 said:
Indy isnt that cold!!!!!! Come to Chicago for the winter....they call it the windy city for a reason (and not just due to the politicians).

Haha. When you've only lived in Puerto Rico and FL, everything below 55 is cold. :eek: I have absolutely no real winter clothes so I'll have to tack it onto the fin aid. :D

I am 23 from Austin, Texas...

22, Federal Way, Washington

T minus 1 month 6 days to turning 23!! :thumbup:

i'm 24, live ~1 hr south of the american riviera, aka love jamala beach and zuma 6 in malibu! umm, looking for a job 'cause they kicked me off the beach! and still trying to figure out how to bring los angeles with me to connecticut!

Hey AUG2UAG,

wow, didnt know you were going to Uconn for DMD/PhD. you are in for a lot of hard work. All my friends at uconn dent complain about the workload, so best of luck to you.
also, there is another Persian guy named Ashkan who will start dental school this fall there. great guy and very musically tallented.

21, Auburn, Alabama...War Eagle!

yep, they grade me against med students! i look forward to messing up the curve for them since that's the case :p

i pm'd you!

Keep the ages coming!

gummybear is the winner! 38? Ha! You shine above the rest who will be applying with you! :D or are you in already?

Indiana cold? Chicago cold?

Last edited:
Right now - Boston: where all the teams win!

End of June - Kansas City: where... well.... never mind.....

soon to be 30 with 2 kids... houston, tx

I'm 14 and live with my parents :thumbup:

30, married with one 2 year old. I am obviously non-traditional and trying to get into a post-bac. program in hopes of improving a horrible undergrad gpa. I live in El Paso, Texas.

26, Seattle, Washington

21, nyc/montreal

26... Fort Lauderdale, FL ... 10 min from NOVA :love:

10 minutes????????????????????? Awesome!!!!!!

Good luck!

Last edited:
26, will be 27 before i start school. from just south of st. louis in lovely Barnhart, MO. and i'll be moving to milwaukee at the beginning of august. :p

21 California

Gonna apply in 2006 which will make me 23 by then

Moose1 said:
I'm 14 and live with my parents :thumbup:
you hating gunners is an oxymoron... i hope i don't get banned for this one! :scared:

21. Orlando, Fl.

19 College Park, Maryland

Dental Mom said:
I just wanted to get to know you guys....

I just turned 30 :D and live 20 minutes from NOVA :D

Living here is like been on vacation 24/7!!!!!!!
I'll be 20 June 7th. I live in Miramar, FL which is 39 minutes away from Nova. I go to school in UF though.

drat said:
:confused: How is that an oxymoron?
the guy's 14 yo w/ a signature that says s/he hates gunners!! :eek: :thumbup: ;) :p

asalazar said:
I'll be 20 June 7th. I live in Miramar, FL which is 39 minutes away from Nova. I go to school in UF though.

Hi! You are lucky to be going to UF.

Have a happy 20th birthday!

Last edited:
22, valley boy in southern cali

20. Chicago, IL. I count the days till I turn 21;-)

29, and in about three weeks Cleveland, about five min. from Case. And might I add I'm gettin' nervous now.

Now that we have this information, what should we do with it??? :thumbup:

wammmy said:
29, and in about three weeks Cleveland, about five min. from Case. And might I add I'm gettin' nervous now.
I am nervous too, no worries tho, we are going to have so much fun:)

Riverview, Michigan; 22

originally from Torrance, CA 20 minutes south of USC and UCLA dental school (w/o traffic of course :laugh: :laugh: )

for school in Irvine, CA