How old will you be when you start medical school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lol. Enjoy your OB/GYN rotations!
image-500x280.png

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be 22 going on 23. Applying for the Fall 2018 cycle. No gap year, but I am purposely taking longer to graduate since I could have graduated in 3 years, but decided to extend it to 4 to get more experience and all. Sort of like a gap year...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I'm 24 and 'll be 25 if I get accepted this cycle... not too old, but not too young I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Assuming I get accepted this year, I'll be 31. You're fine.

Sent from my SM-N920V using SDN mobile app

I will be much older. Late 20's, probably. I'm on a long hiatus due to severe chronic illness, and I can't go back to university until it's managed. In which case I'll also be starting over again since this will be my third major change.

26 but will turn 27 a month after starting school. I always feel old but its likely the fact that my kids never sleep. I am stoked to think about getting an actual salary at some point in my 30's after and being a stay at home parent x2 for like 6 years!!

Currently 25 going for my bachelor's taking approximately 3 years. I'll probably be early 30s when I apply for medical school.

Sent from my SM-G935T using SDN mobile