1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

how ppl normally send out application

Discussion in 'India and South Asia' started by jessie, Apr 10, 2007.

1. jessie

jessie Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

I was planning to mail it out but was told it might take about a month to get there. and i don't know how trustworthy the post office system is over there? Do most ppl mail in their application or can you fax it instead?

and how long does it take to get a reply from them?

Is it too late to apply for August MBBS entry? I'm pretty desperate to go anywhere at this point.

Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. sga430

sga430 Membership Revoked
    Removed

Resident [Any Field]
    it would be a blessing in disguise if it were too late. do yourself a favor and go to america for med school (assuming you want to your residency there.) I believe you are too young to rule out radiology and ortho surgery as a speciality choice. Do you know by going to india you will have close to 0% chance of getting ortho or radio? You would be lucky to get a family practice residency in mobile alabama or in a sweatshop in the bronx.

yes getting into a us med school is tuff. but if u dont get in u can then go abroad to a 4 year program like the carribean or europe. dont deny opportunity.