How rude!

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cpw

It's a boy !!!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2001
Messages
13,392
Reaction score
1

Members don't see this ad.
It appears that my post annoucing how cool SDN is was deleted from futureoptometrist.com. Unfortunately, that post was working and bringing people over here. I guess the moderator found that it wasn't appropriate for her board. :( How rude! You would think she's want people to be exposed to more people and professions. Although, I could see why she wouldn't want to open the board up to advertisements.
Just wanted to vent. Welcome to all of you who saw the post before it was deleted! :)
Tell your friends! :p
 

drbizzaro

Varilux/Essilor Advocate
10+ Year Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
0
cpw said:
It appears that my post annoucing how cool SDN is was deleted from futureoptometrist.com. Unfortunately, that post was working and bringing people over here. I guess the moderator found that it wasn't appropriate for her board. :( How rude! You would think she's want people to be exposed to more people and professions. Although, I could see why she wouldn't want to open the board up to advertisements.
Just wanted to vent. Welcome to all of you who saw the post before it was deleted! :)
Tell your friends! :p

that's extremely rude!
 

r_salis

SDN Supa-Mod Emmetrope
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2002
Messages
3,767
Reaction score
7
cpw said:
It appears that my post annoucing how cool SDN is was deleted from futureoptometrist.com. Unfortunately, that post was working and bringing people over here. I guess the moderator found that it wasn't appropriate for her board. :( How rude! You would think she's want people to be exposed to more people and professions. Although, I could see why she wouldn't want to open the board up to advertisements.
Just wanted to vent. Welcome to all of you who saw the post before it was deleted! :)
Tell your friends! :p
I think I'm going to delete your post because it advertises futureoptometrist.com.

Moohahahahahahaha. :smuggrin:
 

cpw

It's a boy !!!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2001
Messages
13,392
Reaction score
1
since the site is now defunct.... and I posted that FOUR YEARS ago. I think the point is mute now. :laugh:
 

r_salis

SDN Supa-Mod Emmetrope
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2002
Messages
3,767
Reaction score
7
cpw said:
since the site is now defunct.... and I posted that FOUR YEARS ago. I think the point is mute now. :laugh:
I thought it wasn't around anymore... and yet I still posted. :rolleyes:

I think the stress of the Looming Spectre of Boards is getting to me... :eek: ... BTW good luck tomorrow, you're 2/3 done!!!
 

cpw

It's a boy !!!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2001
Messages
13,392
Reaction score
1
r_salis said:
I thought it wasn't around anymore... and yet I still posted. :rolleyes:

I think the stress of the Looming Spectre of Boards is getting to me... :eek: ... BTW good luck tomorrow, you're 2/3 done!!!

well, not until Sunday (clinical practicals are always on weekends)
 

drbizzaro

Varilux/Essilor Advocate
10+ Year Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
0
cpw said:
since the site is now defunct.... and I posted that FOUR YEARS ago. I think the point is mute now. :laugh:

when did that place go down anyways?
 
Top