How rude!

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cpw

It's a boy !!!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
It appears that my post annoucing how cool SDN is was deleted from futureoptometrist.com. Unfortunately, that post was working and bringing people over here. I guess the moderator found that it wasn't appropriate for her board. :( How rude! You would think she's want people to be exposed to more people and professions. Although, I could see why she wouldn't want to open the board up to advertisements.
Just wanted to vent. Welcome to all of you who saw the post before it was deleted! :)
Tell your friends! :p

drbizzaro

Varilux/Essilor Advocate
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
cpw said:
It appears that my post annoucing how cool SDN is was deleted from futureoptometrist.com. Unfortunately, that post was working and bringing people over here. I guess the moderator found that it wasn't appropriate for her board. :( How rude! You would think she's want people to be exposed to more people and professions. Although, I could see why she wouldn't want to open the board up to advertisements.
Just wanted to vent. Welcome to all of you who saw the post before it was deleted! :)

that's extremely rude!

r_salis

SDN Supa-Mod Emmetrope
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
cpw said:
I think I'm going to delete your post because it advertises futureoptometrist.com.

Moohahahahahahaha. :smuggrin:

cpw

It's a boy !!!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
since the site is now defunct.... and I posted that FOUR YEARS ago. I think the point is mute now. :laugh:

r_salis

SDN Supa-Mod Emmetrope
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
cpw said:
since the site is now defunct.... and I posted that FOUR YEARS ago. I think the point is mute now. :laugh:
I thought it wasn't around anymore... and yet I still posted. :rolleyes:

I think the stress of the Looming Spectre of Boards is getting to me... :eek: ... BTW good luck tomorrow, you're 2/3 done!!!

cpw

It's a boy !!!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
r_salis said:
I thought it wasn't around anymore... and yet I still posted. :rolleyes:

I think the stress of the Looming Spectre of Boards is getting to me... :eek: ... BTW good luck tomorrow, you're 2/3 done!!!

well, not until Sunday (clinical practicals are always on weekends)

drbizzaro

Varilux/Essilor Advocate
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
cpw said:

when did that place go down anyways?