how should i improve on PS/BS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

captainuzair

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i got my exam in one month. I cannot seem to improve my PS/BS. I always make some kind of mistakes. I always seem to do good. But the free-standing questions sometimes hurt my score and the last 2 passages of every exam. what should i do?...is it possible to improve by 8 points in one month?
today i took an exam and the last 2 passages (about 9 questions + 5 free standing brought my score really low in PS)

Members don't see this ad.

Let's say 8 points in a month is verging on being unlikely. I rarely ever miss a stand along question; consistently missing stand alone question indicates that there may gaps in your grasp of the content. Addtionally, doing poorly on the last of your passages may be suggesting you have an issue with stamina and endurance. I would suggest you revisit the sections relevant to the stand alone questions you are missing.

What is 8 points? 4 per section? What are you scoring?

In a month it's possible to improve but if your problem is discretes you need to find and eliminate your gaps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

if you have EK books, read them as closely as possible for both subjects and try to understand the text as fast as possible! because you didnt ask for help in verbal, i assume you are fine with the passage format and answering the question. my guess is that you have problem understanding some of the topics of those subjects and thats what causing the bad performance!!

-RP
DO class of 2017