How should I take the DAT bootcamp exams 1-10?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Veni vidi vicii

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think on bootcamp in the study schedule you take all 10 exams and then you take the full length exams after so obviously the questions repeat. This way when you initially take the exams you have more time to learn from your mistakes and then retake them to master them? I think this seems like a good idea, but I don't know because some questions I might just know the answers to based off of taking the test before and receive a false sense of security with the higher scores. What did you guys do?

Members don't see this ad.

Unless they updated the schedule, you take the first exams, 1-5, during the studying portion and tests 6-10 are used for the full length exams. This is how the schedule was when I was preparing. I think its very important to have new questions when taking the full length exam, because it gives you a more realistic testing experience.

Unless they updated the schedule, you take the first exams, 1-5, during the studying portion and tests 6-10 are used for the full length exams. This is how the schedule was when I was preparing. I think its very important to have new questions when taking the full length exam, because it gives you a more realistic testing experience.

I did the study schedule last year, and it was the other way. It was to do 6-10 first, each section by itself. Them you do 1-5, full length exams.

I would suggest to do 6-10 first. And if you see yourself not doing too good on them, go back and review.