How Soon After AMCAS Submission?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stiffany

Hurry up and wait...
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. How soon did you get secondary (non-screened of course) invites after submitting your AMCAS? Also, how long is AMCAS taking to verify transcripts nowadays?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I got Pritzker two days after submitting AMCAS, GW and Penn State five days after, NYMC nine days after, and Hopkins in the mail about nine days after as well.

From what it seems from the other threads, AMCAS is taking about 4-6 weeks to verify nowadays.

Hope that helps :) .

stiffany said:
Hi guys. How soon did you get secondary (non-screened of course) invites after submitting your AMCAS? Also, how long is AMCAS taking to verify transcripts nowadays?

Thanks!

According to the thread about this, they're at about 7/18 submissions.

Members don't see this ad :)
ADeadLois said:
According to the thread about this, they're at about 7/18 submissions.
Thanks. Does anyone know how long it takes between the time your transcripts are sent to your school and AMCAS acknowledges receiving them? Is it instantaneous or? I ask because I fear having my application only further delayed by not pestering the flakes in my registrar's office.

Thanks!

I submitted on 8-10.

got an email acknowledgement from iowa like two hours later. applied to 25 schools. haven't heard anything at all yet from the others.