How soon do you get your DAT scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Beagle

Meet BEAGLE
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how soon you get your DAT scores after you take them?
I am interested in applying to schools in July.
What is the latest time I can take the DATS in order to turn in school applications by July?
Thanks!
Jen

Members don't see this ad.

When I took my DAT the scores were available to me immeditately after taking the test. The center told me it would take 2 to 3 weeks for the schools to receive a score report.

i sent in my aadsas before i took my dat's...i would recommend that you send in your aadsas ASAP! dat scores process much much much faster than the aadsas app...so send in your aadsas regardless of whether you have taken the dat's yet...if you get my drift

why do i say this? cuz some schools offered interviews with only receiving the aadsas w/o dat scores...it's more important to get in that first round of interviews than to see how you did on your dat's first...because..either way you'll have your scores immediately upon finishing the test...you can even take a copy of your results (issued to you from sylvan testing center day of test) to your interview if you are afraid that they haven't received your official score report yet...hope this helps...

-wasabi007