1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

How soon do you get your DAT scores?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Beagle, Jan 21, 2002.

1. Beagle

Beagle Meet BEAGLE
    7+ Year Member

Can someone tell me how soon you get your DAT scores after you take them?
    I am interested in applying to schools in July.
    What is the latest time I can take the DATS in order to turn in school applications by July?
    Thanks!
    Jen

2. Kentucky

Kentucky Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

When I took my DAT the scores were available to me immeditately after taking the test. The center told me it would take 2 to 3 weeks for the schools to receive a score report.

3. wasabi007

wasabi007 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i sent in my aadsas before i took my dat's...i would recommend that you send in your aadsas ASAP! dat scores process much much much faster than the aadsas app...so send in your aadsas regardless of whether you have taken the dat's yet...if you get my drift

why do i say this? cuz some schools offered interviews with only receiving the aadsas w/o dat scores...it's more important to get in that first round of interviews than to see how you did on your dat's first...because..either way you'll have your scores immediately upon finishing the test...you can even take a copy of your results (issued to you from sylvan testing center day of test) to your interview if you are afraid that they haven't received your official score report yet...hope this helps...

-wasabi007