How soon will I receive my secondaries and interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dio

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I need to know from the time I submit my ACCOMAS on line when should I expect secondaries and interviews? I have to plan my schedules but an estimate from someone experienced in this would help.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Dio submitted 6/28, mailed out 7/7 and have received secondaries on 7/13, 15 and a couple today... So it didn't take to long to get the ball rolling. GL

DODO said:
Hey Dio submitted 6/28, mailed out 7/7 and have received secondaries on 7/13, 15 and a couple today... So it didn't take to long to get the ball rolling. GL
Wow, I submitted 6/28 too but I had a transcript mix up (it was sent under my maiden name) and still haven't had them mailed out. :( So I guess it just depends whether or not you hit any snags along the way.

Members don't see this ad :)
I sent mine on 6/28 as well.. I sent the transcript a few days before and they said they received it 7/5 which I thought was wierd. Haven't heard anything back. I hope everything is going okay. I don't know what to do.

DODO said: