1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

How strict is the UCSD Secondary Deadline?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by narc, Aug 8, 2006.

1. narc

2+ Year Member

Mine is due August 14th. Havent started, dont know how to start, screwed.....
    Does this thing 100% need to be in their hands the 14th, or post marked the 14th, or is this just their way of saying get the darn thing in ASAP?
    Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. etf

etf
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

congrats on getting the secondary - don't take it for granted and finish it asap. you'll be glad you did.

4. SpeakLittleB

SpeakLittleB Member
    7+ Year Member

MD/PhD Student
    I had trouble too (just turned it in today w/aug.15 deadline). but hey, just think, it's so easy--you know all about yourself.

5. GoodEats

GoodEats SDN Donor
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I ended up asking for two extensions and still ended up doing 90% of it the night before my third deadline. Definitely do it ASAP--just sit down one night in a coffee shop or something and just spill it all out there. I don't think I proofread mine and I still pulled out an interview, so I'd recommend just pumping it out in your normal speaking voice to make it interesting and readable. Good luck with it.