How sweet it is!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JonDO

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to congratulate everyone, including myself, for surviving the anxiety and gaining acceptance to Medschool. :clap:

To those in limbo, keep your head up, it will come in due time. :wink:

Members don't see this ad.

kei-kun

Though I mirror your enthusiasm, I have decided to hold off on my applause until I actually FINISH medschool!

For now, I will give a congratulatory smile! :D

And, as the above posted mentioned, if this is really what you want, you will get there. I am the last person out of a crowd that would be picked to get into medical school. I guess I just wanted it bad enough.

Goodnight

I also would like to reiterate the above postings. CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE :clap: I have heard it said that gaining acceptance to medical school is over half the battle, but as stated above the battle of medical school is just around the corner. I disagree with holding the applause to the conclusion of Med School however. Getting accepted is a commendable accomplishment in, and of, itself. Even greater applause and commendation will come at the conclusion of the medical education.

And, yes, those of you is limbo, don't ever give up. Someone once told me that if this truly is your life dream you will not give up the fight until you have exhausted every possible resource. Good Luck to all.

Joshua

Yeap...CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL, and GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US IN MED SCHOOL AND ALL THOSE ON WAITING LIST. ALSO GOOD LUCK TO ALL NEXT YEARS APPLICANTS.