1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

How to access online MCATs?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by Ziggy08, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Ziggy08

Ziggy08 Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Hi,

I can't seem to access AAMC 9R on the official site even though I have the latest version of Adobe and everything. It gives me a file error ("not a supported file type or the file has been damaged"). Anyone else have this problem?

(or maybe someone can email the test to me?) :love:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. RAD11

5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Why don't you contact them?

4. MedicineForLife 777

MedicineForLife 777 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    This is totally unrelated to your question but...whoa!...you have my name!...that's so rare! :D

5. MahSpoon

MahSpoon is TOOOOO big
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Are you trying to open the file directly? If so, try to save it to your computer first (right click -> save as...) then open it from there. Sometimes adobe is stupid and only works when you save the file first.