USMLE/COMLEX How to ace an exam in medical school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheMastermind

Host, Med School Podcast
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score

How to Ace an Exam in Medical School: A medical student interview.

Episode 68: Larry Johnston from Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine tells us exactly what he did to ace his medical school Histology and Biochemistry exams. You don't want to miss this one…

Medical School Genius

About 1 in 3,000 people can be considered genius.

But what if genius were defined as the assimilation of opportunity and elite preparation? If that's the case, then the Study Techniques course in the Medical Mastermind Community is exactly what you should do to improve your academic performance.

Can everyone ace medical school?

Of course not.

If everyone had access to the Study Techniques course, it could affect the medical school class' bell curve and that would require a change on the part of the faculty.

Of course, for everything teacher may try to make tests difficult in medical school, there are those who seem to figure out their tricks and ace the exam regardless.

This podcast interview will introduce you to one of those student that can ace medical schools.

Elite preparation or Genius? You decide.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I have this on my ipod to play over and over!
Thanks

I have this on my ipod to play over and over!
Thanks

Thank you for inviting me into your life and listening to the Medical School Podcast for digital-mentorship. It is an honor to have helped and inspired so many people. I guess I'll have to get to heaven to find out how many lives have been affected, but I already know how much mine has.

Yes, I too am an audio learner. After the first year of medical school, sitting down with a book felt like torture so if I didn't have a lot of options for medical school study techniques, it would have been much more difficult.