Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

How to add a school to list, after being processed?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by TwoSteveSquared, Aug 28, 2001.

1. TwoSteveSquared

TwoSteveSquared Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I can't seem to add a school to my designated school list cause I've already been processed. It won't let me resubmit after addig schools.

Anybody figure out a way? I'm afraid SCAMCAS might fumble this up if I call them and ask for a way around the computer program.

2. jasmine

jasmine Member
    7+ Year Member

I think the answer to this is on the AMCAS FAQ somewhere - I think you have to resubmit your application and this time include the new school you want your app sent to.

3. TwoSteveSquared

TwoSteveSquared Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

That's what the instructions said, but I couldn't resubmit when I tried. Go figure?
    AMCAS said this is normal and to fax them my credit card info and what schools I should add. Amazing how efficient they are with collecting money.

So now, I'm trusting SCAMCAS will send my app to the extra schools, even though according the application program, I owe them monew.