how to behave on 2nd look ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

creek

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
...going for 2nd look soon. I thought it'll be just with an attending or resident, but the program scheduled me with both chair and PD...feel a bit stressful now, what should I do???

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
...going for 2nd look next week. I thought it'll be just with an attending or resident, but the program scheduled me with both chair and PD...feel a bit stressful now, what should I do???

Dress in shorts and t shirt. Look disinterested. Play hard to get. Lots of texting during the encounters would be a plus.

...going for 2nd look next week. I thought it'll be just with an attending or resident, but the program scheduled me with both chair and PD...feel a bit stressful now, what should I do???

Do what you did at your interview, if that worked well. It's really not much different. just be professional and friendly, and ask appropriate questions if you need to, tell them why you like their program if they ask.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do what you did at your interview, if that worked well. It's really not much different. just be professional and friendly, and ask appropriate questions if you need to, tell them why you like their program if they ask.
Ok, thanks!

I imagine they will want you to again tell them why their program is the best in the world.

Also, they are probably interested in knowing why exactly it is you want to go there. I'd have a quick multi-reason answer for that, and it shouldn't involve "location".

Don 't forget to relax, be yourself and have fun within the professional atmosphere. Keep in mind that you are also evaluating them to make sure the program is a good fit for you.

Go in B.I.G. Pimpn style!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2taRwe_6afk[/YOUTUBE]

This is the type of question that you should definitely ask your advisor
340x_btxwdvqrxea.jpg

..wreck it buy a new one

That guy had flow like no one else. Wish he were still here.

Agreed. I'm not a rap fan. Actually, I dislike most rap, but his tracks always seemed different. I wouldn't cringe if someone played his stuff at the gym or at a party. Very catchy... He was a very talented individual.