How to boost QR score as much as possible?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Veni vidi vicii

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of people say QR is one of the easiest section to boost your AA so don't neglect it. I'm currently 2 weeks out from my test date, and I'm content with what I've been seeing with the sciences. I want to devote the next 2 weeks to QR and PAT. For those that destroyed the QR section how should I go about it. Do you think going through all 10 bootcamp exams and the QR in dat destroyer is sufficient for at least a 22 in QR?

Members don't see this ad.

I think going through the Bootcamp exams and going through Math Destroyer tests (some timed, some untimed) will help the most. QR is an easy AA booster as you said :) I think this would only be if you have a solid math foundation to start off with though- if not, focus on learning via Khan Academy videos or even a textbook before attempting the tests. Good luck!

For reference, I did almost all of the Math Destroyer tests, and I did 2 BC tests fully (and 2 others that I gave up on cause I was too tired lol) and scored a 25! Breakdown here if you're curious about details: DAT Breakdown! 8/9/2017 - 25AA/24TS/22PAT

Reactions: 1 user
I think going through the Bootcamp exams and going through Math Destroyer tests (some timed, some untimed) will help the most. QR is an easy AA booster as you said :) I think this would only be if you have a solid math foundation to start off with though- if not, focus on learning via Khan Academy videos or even a textbook before attempting the tests. Good luck!

For reference, I did almost all of the Math Destroyer tests, and I did 2 BC tests fully (and 2 others that I gave up on cause I was too tired lol) and scored a 25! Breakdown here if you're curious about details: DAT Breakdown! 8/9/2017 - 25AA/24TS/22PAT

That's an amazing score! How did you feel about the Math destroyer? I'm mainly concerned about the amount of time given. I'm getting 27-35/40 right on the tests and it's taking about 1 hour to finish. I'm understanding each problem and getting used to the type of questions but sometimes new types of questions pop up and I spend too much time on them.

That's an amazing score! How did you feel about the Math destroyer? I'm mainly concerned about the amount of time given. I'm getting 27-35/40 right on the tests and it's taking about 1 hour to finish. I'm understanding each problem and getting used to the type of questions but sometimes new types of questions pop up and I spend too much time on them.
Thanks! I liked Math Destroyer and it was fairly easy, although there were a few questions here and there that I got stuck on. I did most (all?) of them timed, giving myself only 45m to do all the problems, so that built my speed up. I think if you get through all/most of the tests, you should get better with your timing down. Use the first few tests (like ~1/4) to get used to the problem types, and the remaining to get speed down (like the ~3/4 left).

Reactions: 1 user
Going off that is it the same problems in other words an obvious pattern of questions? I want to do math destroyer but I'm low on time, but if each question isn't unique I think I'll try to do a few of the exams and notice the pattern.