How to Choose/Rank your AEGD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Roto Picante

Roto
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just as preface, I have been reading the military threads for 3 years. Many of my questions have been answered and I appreciate all the time AD's take to answer our questions.

That being said, I have been having a hard time finding any detailed info on AEGD programs so that I have an idea on how to choose/rank them. Basically, all I have found is that a couple bases have Pedo and the rest don't.

Basically, do I just choose based on where we want to live, or is there other things I can consider in the decision?

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Just as preface, I have been reading the military threads for 3 years. Many of my questions have been answered and I appreciate all the time AD's take to answer our questions.

That being said, I have been having a hard time finding any detailed info on AEGD programs so that I have an idea on how to choose/rank them. Basically, all I have found is that a couple bases have Pedo and the rest don't.

Basically, do I just choose based on where we want to live, or is there other things I can consider in the decision?

Thanks in advance.
It is basically by where you live. The curriculum for each one is almost, if not, exactly identical. The only difference in programs is location and some have a pediatric dentist and some don't.