USMLE How to combine FA w/Kaplan Q-Bank?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AlbinoHawk DO

An Osteopath
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to use FA with Kaplan Q-Bank, but I don't understand how to make the Q-Bank so that it asks pertinent questions as I study. Say day 1 I want to study 10 pages of the Microbiology chapter. How do I set up KQ-Bank to ask questions about subtopics discussed in those 10 pages of FA? Otherwise it sounds like I have to study the entire thing before I can do a single QBank question because creating a test makes it all random.

Members don't see this ad.

I've been trying to do the same. I've found that micro is kinda sprinkled around the organ system questions. I don't think you can make it super specific.

I've just been doing a few questions and going over them. They have the first aid pages under the second tab. As i've been doing that I feel like my general knowledge is starting to grow.

I do wish we could make it specific though.

USMLErx is from the authors of FA, so they go along very well! The explanations include screen shots from FA!

Just a few days left!!

Till You Pass Step 1 Qmax - $149

PCSOMQMAX1

ends 8/11

You really need to stop spamming a bunch of threads on SDN.

I did not realize this was considered spamming - I will revisit the forum rules. The OP was talking about his Qbank not going along well with FA, so I thought he may want to check out USMLErx.

Umm actually I just counted 13 different threads that you posted the exact same thing on. So don't post again, you annoying spammer.

Reactions: 1 user