how to contact berkeley review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naixin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It seemed that no one is answering the phone and the mailbox is alway full using the number listed on their website.

Members don't see this ad.

I have a question, I'm in Vancouver, Canada and I e-mailed them a week ago but they haven't replied to me yet, how long does it take for them to reply? Not to mention I'd have to order it too...

Is there a better way for me to get in touch with them without paying the long distance time by calling their California number?

I'm in the same boat. I'm from Toronto and I had to speak with them. I called the number on their website and someone answered right away (this was around 4pm).

I have a question, I'm in Vancouver, Canada and I e-mailed them a week ago but they haven't replied to me yet, how long does it take for them to reply? Not to mention I'd have to order it too...

Is there a better way for me to get in touch with them without paying the long distance time by calling their California number?
You can call them through Google Phone which is free anywhere in Canada or the United States.