Apr 28, 2017
Status
Podiatry Student
I've been trying to search online but I've had no luck.

Do I just send it to the university itself?
If I want to send it to Temple, do I just put

148 N. 8th Street

Philadelphia, PA 19107

as address on Interfolio?

Podstar

Head, shoulders, knees and... Nope, just toes.
2+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2017
Status
Podiatry Student
Search for "podiatry/podiatric" on interfolio and all of the schools will come up for you to select. You do not need their address.

Reactions: SideShade
OP
S
Apr 28, 2017
Status
Podiatry Student
Search for "podiatry/podiatric" on interfolio and all of the schools will come up for you to select. You do not need their address.
o wow thank you

I can't find Temple and Arizona from this list
I'm guessing Arizona isn't there because they don't require LoR, but where's Temple?

Samuel merritt isn't there either

Last edited:
About the Ads

Podstar

Head, shoulders, knees and... Nope, just toes.
2+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2017
Status
Podiatry Student
o wow thank you

I can't find Temple and Arizona from this list
I'm guessing Arizona isn't there because they don't require LoR, but where's Temple?

Samuel merritt isn't there either
In my history Temple is listed as "Temple University College of Podiatric Medicine" and I believe I could not find Samuel Merritt either so I sent mine through interfolio to Dr. Tran's email, however my history for that says "California School of Podiatric Medicine".

OP
S
Apr 28, 2017
Status
Podiatry Student
o wow thank you
In my history Temple is listed as "Temple University College of Podiatric Medicine" and I believe I could not find Samuel Merritt either so I sent mine through interfolio to Dr. Tran's email, however my history for that says "California School of Podiatric Medicine".
ah I see, I probably have to contact them directly and ask for email or something

med2345

2+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
It was included in my II email, but yes contact schools with any questions you have and they can sort it out for you.
Where on earth are you "searching" for podiatry? I see no such search bar on anything and Interfolio is just annoying me at this point.

Update: found it.... very conveniently hidden lol

med2345

2+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
Awesome! Thanks a lot! All were there except Azpod and Samuel. I just used the email provided for Samuel and I'm not sure what to do for Azpod.
NP lol took me a solid hour to figure than out.. lol. And someone told me azpod has a specific email you should just call admissions for. Yea only 7 schools on there though. I didn't apply to either of those so I couldn't tell you for sure

Reactions: doctor_d37
About the Ads