how to get 90 NBDE??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jocy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:confused:HI GUYS im wondering if only studing the Q & A for part 1 is enough, i dont know where the hell this people get some of the questions.. it makes me feel like i dont know crap!! pls tell me how you guys do it??
a

Members don't see this ad.

i dont know what exactly u mean when u say moving to nbde. i was always noticed that u always say this. what does it mean and what r u refering at

i dont know what exactly u mean when u say moving to nbde. i was always noticed that u always say this. what does it mean and what r u refering at

He/She is a moderator of the forums and is moving this question to a more pertinent section of the dental forums, the NBDE section.....

:confused:HI GUYS im wondering if only studing the Q & A for part 1 is enough, i dont know where the hell this people get some of the questions.. it makes me feel like i dont know crap!! pls tell me how you guys do it??
a
decks, decks, decks! (then old exams, along with Kaplan book!) for about a month or 2, 6-8 hours a day!

good luck