1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

How to get from Dulles to Shenandoah

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by Spock87, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Spock87

Spock87 Your posts are illogical
    2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    Hi guys,

Does anyone have experience on how to get from Dulles to Shenandoah. I am from the west, and I have no idea how to get there from the airport. I guess I can take the taxi, but it costs about $100:(. Any alternative? I'm only 21 so may not be able to rent a car :(

Thanks a lot!!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. wolfpackhal

wolfpackhal UNC PharmD class of 2013
    2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    Email Amanda Keach and see if she can help you. I was lucky enough to be able to drive myself to Shenandoah for my interview.

4. chessdude2

Removed

21 should be old enough to rent a car. Yes, there's a $25 surcharge or so, but that's nickels and dimes compared to a $100 taxi fare one-way.

5. LostTexan

LostTexan Accepted Pharmacy Student
    2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    When are you flying in? I have an interview there next week and if you're flying in on 1/15 you can ride with me. I've already rented a car.

6. Spock87

Spock87 Your posts are illogical
    2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    My interview is on 1/23. I think I'll rent a car. Thanks anyway!! :)

7. adidastoes15

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Hey guys I'm in the same boat. I'm not 21 and I have no way of getting from Dulles to Shenandoah. Is anyone renting a car for the january 26th/January 30/Feb. 2nd interview that I could catch a ride with? I can pay you some gas money. Thanks.

8. hokierx

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Contact someone and ask if you can interview at the Ashburn campus...its about 6 miles down the road from dulles.

at my interview, i asked how the campuses were assigned, and my interviewers told me that it was based on request. the campuses really only apply to the first year, and afterwards, everyone is at the winchester campus.