1. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
Hey, Guest, do you know how much will it cost you to apply to medical school? Check out SDN's Medical School Application Cost Calculator and plan your budget.

How to imput Retroactive Credits into AACOMAS

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by hawkeye3211, May 13, 2014.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. hawkeye3211

hawkeye3211 2+ Year Member

Aug 4, 2013
    Hello, my first semester in college I took 1st semester Russian. The following semester I placed into 6th semester Russian by taking a placement exam. I couldn't read/write Russian before, but after taking one semester I could. I got retro credits for the second through fifth semester. So, I have grades for 1st and 6th semester, but how do I input the retro credits in AACOMAS? Do I just put them as AP type? That is what they say to do for the MD app.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. WalSlave

WalSlave 7+ Year Member

May 2, 2009
    I do not remember specifically, but it is in the AACOMAS handbook. I think it all comes down to how they show up on your official transcript.