How to know if u screw up ur interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nanali

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
First, I would like to thanks all the people that left a feedback for Baylor Dental School. It was right on, the interviewers were all really nice. Anyway, I would like to know how would u know if you screw up the interview, b/c now I thought about some of the questions and my answers, it was pretty off. =( I'm kinda worried now b/c I really want to go to Baylor.

Members don't see this ad.

you've answered your own question within your question

Well your first clue should be if you don't get accepted. Otherwise I don't think you can possibly know for sure.

Members don't see this ad :)
What I meant was, are there any signs from the interviewer? The reason why I asked is b/c baylor was my first interview and so I am not very experience w/it. thanks

Just go with your gut. If you feel like you blew it/aced it, then you probably did.

When I applied I called the director of admissions a couple of days after my interview and asked him/her. If they will allow it then it never hurts to ask. Just tell them to be absolutely honest and frank with you.

Also +1 on going with your gut. My first ever interview was with Minnesota and I tried talking myself into sounding like it went right. In reality my clock was cleaned and I think it was one of the worst social experiences of my life.