Oct 18, 2013
Status
If you've submitted your primaries already? I got my MCAT score back today, and it's much lower than what I was getting on my AAMC exams. I don't want to get the pre-secondary rejections because of my low scores, what is my best option from here?

Jul 24, 2014
Status
Medical Student
Go onto your AMCAS application and under the test/scores section (can't remember the exact name) indicate your upcoming test date. It's also good to contact the schools and request that they hold off on file review until you have received your new scores.

I had to do this after I voided my Sept. 10th exam. A couple schools e-mailed me back but several didn't. I think it's because most schools have a Sept. cut off for MCAT scores. I retook my test today but don't feel too confident in my performance. I'm beginning to think that I need to start editing some areas of my primary/ rewriting secondaries in preparation to reapply in June.

Last edited:
OP
K
Oct 18, 2013
Status
Can I just not send my scores right now until I re-take? I only applied DO and haven't sent my MCAT scores in yet. Can I wait until after I retake my exam to send in the scores?