How to make out the App fee check??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

briansle

Cell A
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When we make out the check, did you just make it out to for exp: "New York University College of Dentistry"

or did you also include "Office of Student affairs and admission New York University College of Dentistry"?

Members don't see this ad.

Also, another question, alot of schools seem to require just app fee and 2X2 photo as the supplemental, so when we mail them this, did you include a little note saying who you were and your aadsas ID??

Because I have a common name so I don't want schools to get mixed up

I called them up and they told me make it out to "New York University". When in doubt, always call them. I also put my AADSAS ID on the check, just in case

Members don't see this ad :)
THanks,

Also, when you mailed the check did you use the addresses that aadsas posts up on their website for each school ? exp:

Office of Admissions and Student Affairs
University of Southern California
School of Dentistry
925 West 34th Street, Rm. 201
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0641

Sorry jsut paranoid

briansle said:
THanks,

Also, when you mailed the check did you use the addresses that aadsas posts up on their website for each school ? exp:

Office of Admissions and Student Affairs
University of Southern California
School of Dentistry
925 West 34th Street, Rm. 201
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0641

Sorry jsut paranoid

Yes, I did and none of my checks were "lost".

Actuallly for USC, I called them up and they told me to send it to

File No. something
Los angeles, blah blah

don't have it with me, but where they told me to send it did not include a street or anything. Always call.