How to maximize bio score in 5 days

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DocDoon

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have my DAT in 5 days. I've been consistently getting 19's and 20's on BC's practice bio sections and want to bump this up one or two. What do you guys think i could do to improve this score before my DAT? I have used cliffs, russeldw's notes, and went through destroyer one time. Should I just keep reviewing notes or redo some destroyer. I also plan to take 2 more full practice BC tests and the 2009 test before my DAT. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Members don't see this ad.

At this point, use feralis notes and just study the concepts you DON'T know. Also review the questions/multiple choice options you were not familiar with. Besides from that, there's not much you can do in 4 days. Best of luck my man.

Reactions: 1 user
At this point, use feralis notes and just study the concepts you DON'T know. Also review the questions/multiple choice options you were not familiar with. Besides from that, there's not much you can do in 4 days. Best of luck my man.
Thank you for the advice!

Members don't see this ad :)
bio can be a crapshoot. 3 months before the DAT I took a bootcamp bio test to see how hard it would be and scored a 26. After months of studying feralis in depth, bootcamp, destroyer 2+ times, I was scoring 25+ on most bio tests (genius, the rest of datbootcamp, qvault, etc) but I scored a little bit lower on the real. Felt the sources I studied didn't cover some of the info on the real thing, but I can't complain.
Hopefully it wasn't much lower Thank you for the response

I would look over all of your mistakes from the previous test and study the subsections from those mistakes.
Also, I would look over everything at a more general sense than specific

I have my DAT in 5 days. I've been consistently getting 19's and 20's on BC's practice bio sections and want to bump this up one or two. What do you guys think i could do to improve this score before my DAT? I have used cliffs, russeldw's notes, and went through destroyer one time. Should I just keep reviewing notes or redo some destroyer. I also plan to take 2 more full practice BC tests and the 2009 test before my DAT. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Honestly if i were you id go over dat destroyer and focus on learning the concepts in the book its all high yield

You can do it! I believe you can score higher than 20 on the real test. Just make sure you relax before the actual test don't study till the last minute. If you feel you wanna get 23 or more, then postpone the test, why the rush?

You can do it! I believe you can score higher than 20 on the real test. Just make sure you relax before the actual test don't study till the last minute. If you feel you wanna get 23 or more, then postpone the test, why the rush?
Thank you for the encouragement and advice! I just got a 21 on a practice just from going over topics in russel/ferralis notes that I usually miss. I think I'm improving and I'm going to do some destroyer to improve more