How to modify the information in the application form after e-submission?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leadmeg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone had the same issue?

Members don't see this ad.

Haha, if this makes you feel any better;
i made a total mistake on one of my dental service hours..lol
all my applications are already sent to schools.

i don't even know if i should call up all the schools to correct it, or not,
since it was the last information on the chart;;

Here is something to make you feel better about your big mistake:

on my application, I got one of my years for when I started colleg ewrong, so apparently, I've been going to college since I was five, and it took almost 20 years to graduate.

I also answered the question about having been disciplined because of academic performance with my answer for being disciplined for other non-academic activies. I ended up writing a letter to all the schools I applied to stating that the story of my arrest should be moved to the next question down...imagine how great i felt having to specifically point the adcoms directly to my less than glorious parts of my history.

There are plenty of other minor errors I've made on secondaries...but I wouldn't stress too much about the small stuff cause as that title of that book I didn't read because I was too stressed says...don't stress the small stuff.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks a lot,

I got another question. I just e-submitted the application yesterday. Couple of my transcripts are not sent to AADSAS yet.
Do you think I have to talk to dental schools after AADSAS finally mail out the documents to each school?
My problem is, I guess, I have to add something on which I put "No" previously.
Will it be ok, if I sent email or post mail with additional information to dental schools?

Thank you

leadmeg said:
Will it be ok, if I sent email or post mail with additional information to dental schools?

Thank you

Yes, if you need to change information after submitting your application already, you should MAIL (NOT email) each school and inform them of the additions.