how to overcome the post-interview pre-final decision jitters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sotired

sotired
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm waiting to hear from a couple of schools post interview (yup i was a late applicant) so for those of you that have been through this...

how did you keep yourself from losing your mind? med school decisions have basically penetrated every part of my life, its become all i think about...i dream about it, i'm even sitting here at work agonizing right now...:eek:

any suggestions/advice on how to preserve my sanity would be much appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

10924820447OXYN1.jpg

+
middlemenulogo07.jpg

haha. i thought about going on a two week bender, but dont think i could function at work with a perpetual hangover

Members don't see this ad :)
Since you mentioned that beer isn't the ideal for you, I suggest tons and tons of ice cream. That sugar-induced coma is priceless.

another sound suggestion, but i think i'd rather be distracted by a lingering hangover than worrying about how to lose the ten pounds i gained after binging on ice cream :p

I shopped...a lot. I'm still trying to return or give away all the things I bought that I don't actually like.:oops:

1. Sex
2. Beer
3. Xanax, Ativan, or Haldol

I shopped...a lot. I'm still trying to return or give away all the things I bought that I don't actually like.:oops:

retail therapy. i'll be working my credit card all weekend!

retail therapy. i'll be working my credit card all weekend!

Right now, the only therapy anyone's going to get is the one my credit card needs after all those interview and application expenses. It is a sad, sad card indeed. :(

Long runs....or anytime of excercise....and cooking :)