How to pass these next 3 weeks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tommassieblue

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody have any good suggestions on how to pass these next three weeks a little easier or faster? It's hard to not think about Match day every day and not get a little stressed out, especially hearing about classmates of mine who were not so successful with the early matches. So what have you all been doing to keep the stress to a minimum?

Members don't see this ad.

Going out as much as possible and drinking heavily! :D I agree, the wait is killing me as well. I could end up in one of 8 different states for residency. I wanna know where, and I wanna know now. Oh well. Just 3 more weeks from today.

I just try not to think about the match while watching countless reruns of ER and dating shows (change of heart, the 5th wheel, blind date, Elimidate, and Shipmates just to name a few). :wink:

Members don't see this ad :)
Guess I should be thankful for having a full-time job!

Can't imagine what I'd do with all the time thinking about the Match.

You can accept a pre-match offer and then just relax and forget about the match.

I agree with Whiskey Barrell. hehe - love that name! You should party your arse off in the next 3 weeks cuz. I know I am...im living life without consequences now. In fact im hung oooover as I type.hahehoohoohaaaa!

:clap: (I love the clap)

Sorry to burst your bubble...superian... but legally only IMGs' can accept pre-matches!!!

Do what you've always said you would do but were too busy to do because you were studying or on this or that rotation slavin' away at the hospital. Enjoy your life while you still have one. Can I get a hell yeah?

Hell yeah!

I've been on vacation (as can be seen by my many posts in the last 2 weeks) and have done very little during that 2 weeks (which is a good thing). I've been watching a lot of movies and ESPN. I figure I better do it now. The time will pass and we'll look back on it and wish it was here again. well, maybe.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by famtiadr:

Sorry to burst your bubble...superian... but legally only IMGs' can accept pre-matches!!![/QB]••••And DOs.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
posted by famtiadr:

Sorry to burst your bubble...superian... but legally only IMGs' can accept pre-matches!!![/QB]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
posted by Pags
And DOs.

:mad: I wonder why only IMGs' have this privilege?

to superian,

didn't you just pre-match a few days ago ? :confused: