How to pre study for the IM rotation shelf

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hopeful101

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have 2 weeks of basically free time before my IM rotation starts. And let me say I'm going to get shafted. Apparently its 12 hour days with no weekends. What the hell? Anyways, how can I take these 2 weeks and study for the IM shelf so I don't have to study during the rotation? This would be my first shelf, and first rotation.

Members don't see this ad.

download dorian deck, start space barring. Make a free trial on amboss. Start doing questions. Then during your rotation make your way through uworld. 1 week before, do the nbmes.

ez honors.

Reactions: 1 user
download dorian deck, start space barring. Make a free trial on amboss. Start doing questions. Then during your rotation make your way through uworld. 1 week before, do the nbmes.

ez honors.

Which dorian deck exactly?

Members don't see this ad :)
Which dorian deck exactly?
If you download the new AnKing for step 2, the Cheesy Dorian deck is in there. Should be on reddit/google

Reactions: 1 user
just start UW, throw your learning points into Anki or use the dorian deck. Everything else that will get recommended in this thread is icing on top

the hardest part of this shelf is just finishing the practice questions in 6 weeks or however long your rotation is