How to properly do USMLE World?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rankin

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to know the preferred strategy. After you do a question you of course read the explanation but do you also read every wrong answer even if you got the question right and record info from the wrong answer (like if your annotating FA)?

Or do you just read the answer and make sure you get it and add to FA then move on?

Members don't see this ad.

Just wanted to know the preferred strategy. After you do a question you of course read the explanation but do you also read every wrong answer even if you got the question right and record info from the wrong answer (like if your annotating FA)?

Or do you just read the answer and make sure you get it and add to FA then move on?

I read the explanations for every question. I annotated when I got a question wrong or had a lucky guess. I also annotated when I read something that was completely new to me. You definitely don't have to annotate everything, don't waste time annotating stuff you already know or that is clear in FA