1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

How to reapply to program as prelim

Discussion in 'ERAS, SOAP, and NRMP Match' started by LVgirl, Mar 13, 2007.

1. LVgirl

LVgirl Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

If I am trying to reapply to a program that I previously applied to as a categorical but now want to reapply as a prelim, if I go back into ERAS and unclick categorical and click prelim, push select at the bottom, it does not go under programs selected or under apply to program on ERAS. How do I resend it now as a prelim? Help! What do I do?

2. aProgDirector

aProgDirector Pastafarians Unite!
    Moderator Verified Expert 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Since they already have all of your paperwork (since you applied to the cat program earlier) the best thing to do is simply call. They already have your full application. If you cannot get through, consider emailing the program.

3. MDF1

MDF1 New Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    ya i fought this as well...it essentially lost me any chance at each program that was like this...they are all full now and I never spoke w/ anyone or had the ability to do anything about it to get my ERAS activated for the scramble for those programs. I think that system sucks. At least 20 + programs for me.