How to save a Power Point from a wright protected website?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asdfaa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I found a school website with great power point presentations on a topic that interests me. I'd like to save a copy. I know I can just print it but I'd like to keep things electronic. Is there any way I can get around the wright protection and save the thing. I would have thought that if I could see it I should be able to save it somehow? Any help would be much appriciated. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

asdfaa said:
I found a school website with great power point presentations on a topic that interests me. I'd like to save a copy. I know I can just print it but I'd like to keep things electronic. Is there any way I can get around the wright protection and save the thing. I would have thought that if I could see it I should be able to save it somehow? Any help would be much appriciated. Thanks.

Can't you just do a screensave? Or, I've heard there's a way to do it by printing to file, but I'm not sure how that works.

Have you tried going to the file fxn of Explorer often times there is an option there for it.

When you go to the presentation, does it open up in Powerpoint, or does it open up as HTML in another Internet Explorer Window?

PM me with the details, and I'll let you know what someone who wanted to preserve the copyright protections would certainly not want to do.