How to say thank you?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Xoynx

ATSU-SOMA OMS-1
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just had my first interview (DMU) and am wondering how best to thank the interviewers. I have their email addresses, but should I try to find out their mailing addresses and send thank-you cards? The interview was 20-30 minutes long.

Members don't see this ad.

I just had my first interview (DMU) and am wondering how best to thank the interviewers. I have their email addresses, but should I try to find out their mailing addresses and send thank-you cards? The interview was 20-30 minutes long.

I just sent e-mails to each of my interviewers. Just thank them for taking time to discuss your application for admissions into the DO program at DMU on (insert date of interview here.) Something along those lines is what I did.

i sent thankyou cards, i think you should try to add something from your interview conversation, something anecdotal to show you were listening

i think slight humor is the way to go

Members don't see this ad :)
What address did you use for DMU? Did you just send them to the admissions office with the interviewer's name written first?

I sent thank you cards addressed to the individual interviewer.

What address did you use for DMU? Did you just send them to the admissions office with the interviewer's name written first?

Right.