How to send AP scores to AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bballrules

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What if I got some college units from AP Calculus and AP Bio. For AADSAS, is there a place to list this? Do we have to go back to our old high schools and send them in to AADSAS, or if they are just included with our undergraduate transcripts right now, then it is fine?

Members don't see this ad.

Should be on ur undergrad transcript.

Under the grade portion of your application, you have an option to add your AP courses..

GL

i dont think AADSAS cares about the AP classes you have taken.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you get college credit for them you have to list them.

I called AADSAS last year and asked them what to do about this. They told me to list the courses in my first Fall Semester of college at the college that gave me credit for those courses. There is a place where you can categorize what type of course these are and "advanced placement" is an option. You just have to make sure that your college transcript shows what course they gave you credit for (example: AP Calc = MATH 1200 5cr.)

Does this make sense? I am not the best at explaining things. You can pm me if you have additional quesitons about AP courses. The school I chose to go to made me send them a report of my AP scores after I was accepted so they could see the actual report. I had 31 AP credits at my undergraduate institution.

Should be on ur undergrad transcript.

Under the grade portion of your application, you have an option to add your AP courses..

GL

Yes, I agree, thats where mine are.

My AP Scores took the place of some lower div classes, like 2 quarters of bio and all 3 quarters of Gchem. Some schools (like UCLA) do care that you take the classes anyways, because they may not give you full college credit for the AP scores even if your undergrad college did. I actually called the dental schools before registering for freshman classes.

I had to retake the Gchem series and take additional Bio classes to fulfill the prereqs (I'm not a bio major).