How to send updates (Grades) once processed by AMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IndianParrot

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need some guidance as to how I could get my grade report updated once AMCAS processed my initial submissions. The grade report was sent bit early before a final grade for my research was posted. Now I am trying to make sure they have my latest GPA. AMCAS says that they have already processed my application and will not be able to update it. Appreciate any guidance.

Love & Peace.

Members don't see this ad.

I need some guidance as to how I could get my grade report updated once AMCAS processed my initial submissions. The grade report was sent bit early before a final grade for my research was posted. Now I am trying to make sure they have my latest GPA. AMCAS says that they have already processed my application and will not be able to update it. Appreciate any guidance.

Love & Peace.
amcas does not allow grade updates. Even if you notify schools individually, your GPAs won't be recalculated.

Edit:. gyngyn types faster.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
how valuable are updates to schools during the app cycle? (i.e. good grades in remaining prereqs, accepted publications)

thanks!

how valuable are updates to schools during the app cycle? (i.e. good grades in remaining prereqs, accepted publications)

thanks!
It depends on the school, so their value varies. Some love them, as well as any "love letter-type of inclusions. Some solicit them and/or almost seem to require them. Some add their content to your file and consider them, but it's not know what weight they carry. And others don't allow them at all, or only consider them after you've already been interviewed.

Reactions: 1 user