Medical How to Show that YOU Want to be a Doctor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
“My mom is a doctor, my dad is a doctor. How can I prove to the med school admissions committees that I really want to be a doctor?”

To help you increase your chances of getting accepted to medical school, we will be hosting a webinar that will walk you through a detailed plan for improving your application! Taking these steps will ensure that you get noticed (positively!) by the highly selective admissions committees at your target programs.

Fill out the form below to reserve your spot at the 5-Part Framework for a Successful Medical School Application webinar:

Concerned that your application doesn’t demonstrate the extent of your personal commitment to medicine? An experienced admissions consultant can guide you as you craft an application that convinces the admissions committee that you belong in medical school. Click here to get started!

Related Resources:

5 Fatal Flaws to Avoid in Your Med School & Secondary Essays, a free guide
Tips for Getting into Medical School When Your Parent is a Doctor
What do the Medical School Admissions Teams Say About Admissions?

This article was originally posted on blog.accepted.com.
Applying to medical school? The talented folks at Accepted have helped hundreds of applicants like you get accepted to their dream programs. Whether you are figuring out where apply, working on your AMCAS application, working on secondary essays, or prepping for your interviews, we are just a call (or click) away. Contact us, and get matched up with the consultant who will help you get accepted!

Members don't see this ad.