1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

How to stay fresh/Fight boredom during Glide Year?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by GSUgrad23, Sep 5, 2014.

1. GSUgrad23

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I submitted my app back in July, and as I wait for interviews/rejections, the coming year for me involves working a 9-5 in accounting, and taking a 1 semester hour microbio lab class this fall, and maybe 1 more class next spring.

Does anyone have any tips or suggestions for strategies/materials to use to keep myself fresh concerning the material I just filled my head with during pre-reqs and DAT prep? I want to stay fresh on science material to be better prepared for 2015 entry, and because I genuinely love learning about science! My job isn't particularly intellectually stimulating......which is one of the reasons why I'm attempting to go to dental school.

I am still a member of DAT bootcamp, and so I may go back and periodically take a section test and review my wrong answers etc.

Any tips/personal stories/suggestions welcome!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. BWA1991

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Me personally, I'm working on any undergraduate debt and working in the biology / chemistry field.

4. shyfox9p

Pre-Podiatry
    Watch FOX News :idea: