How to submit the official transcript on the dental application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Faefly

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have read this on adea website:

You will need to submit the following documents:

1. Official transcripts from every postsecondary institution attended.*
  2. Letters of evaluation.*

How can I submit my official transcripts?
Do I need to go to my school and request that they send it to adea
or should I order them online and send it by email or fax?

Members don't see this ad.

I have read this on adea website:

You will need to submit the following documents:

1. Official transcripts from every postsecondary institution attended.*
  2. Letters of evaluation.*

How can I submit my official transcripts?
Do I need to go to my school and request that they send it to adea
or should I order them online and send it by email or fax?
I sent my school a filled out aadsas transcript request form and request the school to send my transcript along with the form directly to the address that is on the transcript request form. So contact your school office that deals with transcript processing.

Reactions: 1 users
I sent my school a filled out aadsas transcript request form and request the school to send my transcript along with the form directly to the address that is on the transcript request form. So contact your school office that deals with transcript processing.

Thank you, where can I find this form?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you, where can I find this form?

You'll be able to download/save it as an electronic copy once you manually input all your grades and course names when the AADSAS application officially opens.

Reactions: 1 user
You'll be able to download/save it as an electronic copy once you manually input all your grades and course names when the AADSAS application officially opens.
oh got it. Thank you so much!

Do you submit your application before the dental schools receive the transcripts or do you have to wait till they receive the transcripts to submit the app?

Hey guys,

I've attended 3 different institutions that I need to send transcripts from, so I can't physically go to any of the schools. Do I send the "transcript matching form" directly to the AADSAS processing center? Or do I mail the form to the school and then they will attach it to the transcript?

Thanks in advance

Hey guys,

I've attended 3 different institutions that I need to send transcripts from, so I can't physically go to any of the schools. Do I send the "transcript matching form" directly to the AADSAS processing center? Or do I mail the form to the school and then they will attach it to the transcript?

Thanks in advance

You send the form to the school and then they will attach it to the transcript when they send it to AADSAS.

I was in a similar situation (attended 4 institutions). I called my schools and all of them allowed me to email the transcript matching form instead of mailing after I sent them a transcript request (which I was able to do through their online systems).

i entered all my grades and can not find access to the transcipt release form. Where can i get/find it on the app?

i entered all my grades and can not find access to the transcipt release form. Where can i get/find it on the app?
It'll be under the section that has your university. There should be a big blue button underneath it that says transcript matching form/transcript request form/something similar.

You can ask your school to submit now. Do not wait until after you submit your app to request that your transcripts be sent in. Once you submit your application, you go into a queue to have your course entries verified, and if you are missing transcripts, you will lose your place in line and it will delay your application.

Every school has their own policies for how they are willing to accept transcript orders. To have the AADSAS transcript request form sent along with your transcript, you will most likely need to do it via mail or in person. If your school has had many pre-health students in the past, then the registrar's office should be very familiar with the whole including an attachment deal.