FIREitUP

10+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2007
TBL
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Hey guys, I am disappointed in my score from June, but have already submitted my AMCAS (it hasn't been verified yet). How would I go about indicating that I will be retaking the exam? It doesn't let me alter my application because it has been submitted. Thank you very much.

OP
F

FIREitUP

10+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2007
TBL
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Hey guys, I am disappointed in my score from June, but have already submitted my AMCAS (it hasn't been verified yet). How would I go about indicating that I will be retaking the exam? It doesn't let me alter my application because it has been submitted. Thank you very much.
i figured it out, my apologies.

OP
F

FIREitUP

10+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2007
TBL
Status
Resident [Any Field]
hey guys, i'm actually quite confused as to what I should do at this point. I want to retake, but when I try to update amcas with when I wish to retake the exam again, it reverts back to putting the date I took it previously. Do I have to wait for it to be verified and then change it? Thanks for your help.

michiganpsych08

10+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2009
The Windy City
Status
Medical Student
hey i actually just updated mine. You just click on other MCAT or something to that affect. Then the menu will pop up and you click the date your taking the new test and hit continue and once you do all that you re-submit your application and then it will save. hope this helps!

OP
F

FIREitUP

10+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2007
TBL
Status
Resident [Any Field]
hey i actually just updated mine. You just click on other MCAT or something to that affect. Then the menu will pop up and you click the date your taking the new test and hit continue and once you do all that you re-submit your application and then it will save. hope this helps!
so do you mean i have to go to the main menu and click submit again?