How to use Interfolio for LORs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supergenius310

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been searching around forums to make sure I know what I am doing before I gather my LORs. I'm a bit flustered with all the different steps people are taking to get their LORs sent to the ADEA application when the cycle opens up. Also, when I do have my professors get my LORs uploaded to interfolio how do I have interfolio send it to the application? In the application it asks whether your professor is sending electronically (which requires their email) or my paper mail, so how does interfolio play into this? Would appreciate a thorough guideline.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I applied this last cycle and would recommend just getting their emails and doing it that way. They will relieve an email giving them thorough instructions. This actually made it less work for me by not having to deal with the pre professional people at my college. But then again my advisor for being pre dental was terrible so maybe it would be easier for you.

Can you just use interfolio just for a committee letter even though you have only hard copies of everything else?