studentdoctor2021

2+ Year Member
Jun 11, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Now that I am done with content review (KA mostly), I am ready to start practicing taking questions. I took the AAMC sample test and got a 505 (125/128/125/127) so I bought the AAMC online bundle. I have until September to use all the materials (the FLs, the 120 official questions, the section bank, and the question packs for all the subjects). In what order should I use these and what should my timeline be? I'd love any advice because I have 3 months and I want to make the best use of all these resources!

Reactions: 1 user

MedSchoolTutors

Top MCAT/USMLE/COMLEX Tutors Answer Your Questions
Vendor
Apr 25, 2019
www.medschooltutors.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
  2. Resident [Any Field]
  3. Attending Physician
Half length exam --> Flash cards --> QBanks --> Sections banks --> Sample test --> FL exams. Ideally, you would spread out your FL exams to about one a week in the month before test day. I would save most of this material for the last 4-6 weeks and use third-party material until then.

Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors

Feb 5, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
Definitely save your AAMC FL4 last, since it’s the closest test to the actual test you’ll be taking.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads