How to Use VR on BR FLs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joshto

Nervous&Neurotic
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
it seems as though BR VR on the FLs are not indicative of VR on the real thing. considering that most of the practice tests I will be taking will be BR, how then should I treat these VR sections on the BR FLs? Should I skip the BR VR section and use AAMC VR during the BR VR section?

Members don't see this ad.

it seems as though BR VR on the FLs are not indicative of VR on the real thing. considering that most of the practice tests I will be taking will be BR, how then should I treat these VR sections on the BR FLs? Should I skip the BR VR section and use AAMC VR during the BR VR section?

They are representative of the real thing. When people say BR verbal is not indicative of the real thing, they are talking about the verbal in the BR verbal workbook. I did the verbal in all 7 exams and found them to be quite good (except the verbal on exam 1). I would recommend for you to take them. They have longggg passages just like the real deal, and some good inference type questions. I mean some questions are weird, but for the most part, they're great practice.