How to view your DAT scores on AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

raptor93

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know I read somewhere for last cycle that your were able to see the numeric DAT scores after you submit your app, but how do you do it this cycle? I couldn't find those "binoculars"

Members don't see this ad.

This doesn't work anymore? (From FAQs thread)

1) Once you have e-submitted, go to "dental school designations" and click it.
2) Click the binoculars under the the "Application PDF" header.
3) Voila! There's your app, and that's how it'll look to schools. You can see your DAT scores and everything on it.

Last year binocular was on upper corner on school section you selected, where you can download the pdf application as school will see it...its probably not up yet, until you submit application, everything is received and your gpa is calculated...it should be up by time you get a date for your application to be send out...

This doesn't work anymore? (From FAQs thread)

1) Once you have e-submitted, go to "dental school designations" and click it.
2) Click the binoculars under the the "Application PDF" header.
3) Voila! There's your app, and that's how it'll look to schools. You can see your DAT scores and everything on it.
It works still. I did this in order to save my application. Just make sure you click dental school designations in the center column instead of the one on the right of the screen.